Saturday 15 February 2014

#NOTW




Hey guys, I know it's been a while and I'm sorry for the lack of posts this last week but I've been feeling a bit under the weather with a stinking cold, there's nothing like a fuzzy head to put you off writing blog posts. I'm starting to feel a bit better now hopefully there will be no sign of this cold in a day or 2.


There is something about painting my nails that always perks me up when I'm not feeling great or if I'm a little low, so I decided that was exactly what I was going to do this week. It was the perfect chance to try out the newest edition to my Essie collection and another chance to road test  my Seche Vite top coat.


The day I bought "Chinchilly" I must have been influenced by the weather outside as it was a freaky weather day, very grey and one minute it was raining, then hailing and snowing the next all kinds of weirdness was going on. Both the name Chinchilly and the colour of this polish remind me of that day but it is much more delightful on my nails. I'm not the best when it comes to decribing colours but I would say that Chinchilly is a mushroomy, brown/grey tone that is effortless to wear and is a nice understated chic colour. When applying this colour I found I got the best results by applying to layers, I finished off the paint work with a coating of Seche Vite top coat this is great at making your manicure last longer and it also make your nail varnish dry in no time at all.


That's the look I'm sporting on my nails this week, how about you? Do you have a favourite nail varnish brand? I LOVE Essie's nail polishes they are long lasting, totally reliable with a fab range of oclours, I'm not sure I'll ever get bored of Essie!


Kayla xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment