Tuesday 4 February 2014

Happy Birthday L'Occitane's Shea Butter Hand Cream!


How cute are these samples? Thanks to Ceri from Curly Wurly Blog I managed to get my hands on this little bundle of free samples from L'Occitane. To celebrate their Shea Butter hand cream turning 20 these samples could be collected by entering your details via Facebook and taking the confirmation email to a L'Occitane store.
I picked mine up on Saturday, inside the bag was 3 Hand creams, Shea Butter, Almond and Cherry Blossom each 10ml, also  2 sachets of Almond Milk Concentrate and this adorable little L'Occitane pouch that looks like a teeny tiny hot water bottle cover but is great for keeping my iPhone protected when its rattling around the bottom of my handbag. As I already have the full size Cherry Blossom hand cream I gave the sample size to my mum to try and that is why the full size is pictured below. I love the Cherry Blossom hand cream so I cant wait to try out the other 2 and what a perfect way to try them out with out having to splash out on the full sized product.

As I already gave my mum the sample size Cherry Blossom I included my full size one in the photo to show which 3 types of hand cream were received.
Happy Birthday Shea Butter Hand Cream, and thanks for the samples L'Occitane my hands are going to be well looked after. Did you manage to grab these samples for yourself? Are you a L'Occitane fan?

Kayla xx





No comments:

Post a Comment