Monday 10 February 2014

Make Up Wishlist

Make Up Wish List

Make Up Wish List by curiouslykayla featuring a travel kit


Well its no wonder that after getting through the dull month of January a wish list has been formed. We all have to make cut backs after Christmas and my shopping habit is always first in the firing line when it comes to trying to save money so I have reigned it in but that not mean the lusting has stopped!

Here we have a list of products I would love to own but for the time being I will just have to admire from afar.... I'm hoping there is truth in "good things come to those that wait"

First up we have the Palettes. Smashbox Full Exposure palette makes me want to spend the day creating various eye shadow looks. I like that this palette comes with a good size mirror and brush that actually seems to be half decent. Im a huge fan of neutral eyeshadows for day time wear and smokey eyes for evenings and the Full Exposure palette would allow both looks to be created from the one palette. The same can be said for the NARSissist but I like that this palette has the addition of pinky/purpley shades too.

I'm sure I'm not the only one to get excited by Bobbi Brown's Uber Pink Collection, in particular the illuminating bronzer has caught my attention even if the name baffles me! Pink Peony looks like it would give your cheeks a subtle flush of pink which I think is a great look all year round. Within the Uber Pink collection I also like the look of the lipstick in Pink Kiss, this looks like the perfect everyday lip colour or great for a subtle lip if your rocking a dramatic eye.

Essie is the love of my life when it comes to nail polishes and I'm drawn to the shade Chinchilly, this maybe be because of the grey British weather that we are dealing with at the moment (and lets face it probably for most of the year) but it is more likely to be the fact that I love the colour grey and really enjoy wearing it. I really like that Chinchilly is a greyish/brown tone that reminds me a bit of mushrooms, with this it has warmth and is not your typical cool grey tone but still looks very chic.

Mascara is a vital element of my make up bag, without it would look half asleep all of the time! although Lancome's Hypnose Star is not new on the mascara scene it is one that I am yet to try out. This is mainly because I like to use up current mascaras before I buy new ones but on a plus side the one I'm currently using is a sample size so a new one will be required in the not to distant future.

I have read a lot about Soap and Glorys Kick Ass concealer and everyone seems to have really positive opinions of this. In general I really like the Soap and Glory range and with all the glowing reviews I would definitely like to give this a try.

I'm always a sucker for make up bags but mind could do with replacing as its getting a bit tatty now, an immediate purchase is not necessary but a couple have caught my eye. I really like the Zebra inspired (although the website states its leopard *confused face* print) design from Oasis, I think the faux hair combined with leather is a great look. The kisses design by Charlotte Tilbury is absolutely adorable and as much as I would love to own this I don't think this is available any more :(


That concludes my wish list! do you have any of the items on there? do you have your own wish list?  I would love to have a read or hear your reviews and opinions :)

Kayla xx

3 comments:

  1. The Smashbox and Nars palettes look incredible!! They're both on my wishlist too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the look of the smashbox palette too! xx

    Tracey
    Saturdaynightgirl.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need to hurry up n buy it, I certainly have a need for it lol

      Kayla x

      Delete