Wednesday 4 December 2013

November Favourites

Well folks another month is done and dusted, November sure did fly by but I'm not complaining because that means only one thing..... Christmas is coming!!!! I love Christmas and the run up to the festive season but for now lets get on with what I've been loving in November!


This months favourites features some fairly new loves and a couple of re-discoveries and I've snuck in a couple of non beauty favourites, lets get started.


Emporio Armani, Diamonds, I love trying out new perfumes and finding different smells but I do have a couple of firm favourites that I always go back to and Diamonds is definitely one of those. I was first bought this scent about 5ish years ago on my first holiday with the Mr. I loved it then and I've loved it ever since, this will always have a place on my dressing table.

Tangle Teezer, This featured in my Hair Saviours post last month but I feel that this is going to be a firm favourite for a long time and quite possibly a Holy Grail hair care product for me. I am never without this little beauty, its perfectly size to carry in my handbag and does a wonderful job of detangling my hair and making it look beautiful without causing damage.

Urban Decay, Eyeshadow Primer Potion, There is a lot of hype and reviews of this product out there so I'm sure you have read about this already but I have been loving how this not only makes my eyeshadow last but also intensifies the colour on the lid which is fab. I tend to wear a lot of neutral colours for day time looks but when I go out and put a bit more effort into my eyeshadow its nice to know that it will last for the night and not end up a creased smudgy mess working its way around my face.

Dr Lipp, Nipple Balm For Lips, If you follow my blog you will probably know that I have raved about this several times before but now the weather has taken a cold wintry turn my lips have really been feeling it. Dry, Cracked lips are no longer an issue for me and that is quite simply down to Dr Lipp. I use this daily and nothing makes my lips feel as moisturised and soft as this wonderful balm.

Essie, Twin Sweater Set, It will probably come as no surprise that I am a HUGE fan of Essie polishes, after all they have made several appearances on my blog in a variety of shades. Twin Sweater Set is pictured on my nails here in a previous NOTW post. The autumn collection has some fab colours with the most adorable names and this festive red is definitely a favourite of mine that will be gracing my nails this festive period.


So that's it for my Beauty favourites but here are a couple of non beauty favourites that I have fallen head over heels for and it would have been rude not to include them.


With the cold winter weather setting in I love being snuggled up at home in my pj's watching a film and on a visit to Primark I found this super cosy grey dressing gown with white stars on it. This is so soft and fluffy it really keeps me warm, it goes right down to my knees and has the added bonus of a hood.... Ahhhh cosy heaven! Further exploring of Primark lead me to come across these gorgeous slippers, these are so warm and comfy to wear with a soft and fluffy lining on the inside and I love the knitted detail that adds to the festive vibe of these super cute slippers.

So there's what I have been loving in November, Do you have any of these products? What did you love in November? Let me know in the comments below :)

Kayla x

No comments:

Post a Comment