Friday 6 December 2013

Christmas Jumpers.... You know you want one!

Woohoooo December is here which means the Christmas build up excitement can officially begin! I love Christmas and all that comes with it and you cant beat a Festive jumper to get you into the spirit of the season. Here is my pick of the bunch from full on Christmas to subtly festive there's a Christmas jumper for everyone.



Christmas Jumpers




Long sleeve sweater
$21 - thehut.com



Christmas sweater
amazon.com



Christmas sweater
$46 - newlook.com





Quiz black shirt
$46 - debenhams.com



Christmas sweater
amazon.com



V neck sweater
$25 - newlook.com



Christmas sweater
$46 - newlook.com



Black shirt
$29 - newlook.com



There are some fab jumpers out there this year, now which one to choose for myself? decisions decisions! Have you embraced the Christmas jumper trend? Which is your favourite? 



Kayla xx

4 comments:

  1. They're all so adorable! I see ones like these every year but I've never bought one and I have no idea why!

    Ivy xx
    Style Life Lovely

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think this years Xmas jumpers r the best yet! Although I still need to actually buy one lol xx

      Delete
  2. They're so cute! Eeeee i want one :')

    Sharlotte xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. There are too many good ones to choose from this year xx

    ReplyDelete