Wednesday 4 December 2013

It's Beginning To Smell A Lot Like Christmas

Christmas is probably my favourite time of year and I like to approach it with a full on festive spirit. A Christmas tree, Decorations, an advent calendar are all essentials from the beginning of December and being a Candle lover it just wouldn't be complete without a Festive scent burning away and filling my house with Christmas spirit.






This year I have turned to Yankee to help inject Christmas into my house. I picked up a large jar called Christmas Eve, on the website this candle is described as "Traditional Christmas scents of a warm hearth, sugared plums, and candies fruits" It is such a lovely smell and it fills my Living room with such a delicious scent that last long after the candle has been blown out.

Which candles do you like to burn at Christmas time? This one is perfect for the festive season as it creates such a cosy, warm, Christmasey feeling. I'll probably still be burning this after Christmas assuming I don't use it all up by then.

Kayla x

No comments:

Post a Comment