Thursday 31 October 2013

All Hallows Eve

It's that time of year again where Vampires, Witches, Skeletons, Ghosts and various other spooks rear their ghastly heads to celebrate Halloween in many different ways! 

This year I have taken part in some fun festivities that I thought I would share with you.

Here we have a spooky Halloween-esque tshirt that we did at work for a tshirt design competition, it's amazing how far you get with a few safety pins, paper clips, a needle n thread and a dash of imagination, oh and not forgetting plenty of googly eyes!

Front of the tshirt
Back of the tshirt

I also spent one evening this week carving my first ever pumpkin, how have I never done this before it was great fun! I selected my weapons of choice, an ice cream scoop, a couple of knives of different sizes, a metal spoon and a Sharpie. Feeling very prepared I got to work and created this master piece (OK, not quite but hey)


Lights on...
... Lights off!

Not bad for my first attempt, I think this lil fella looks quiet creepy when brought to life with the help of a tea-light candle.


So there's what I've been upto this Halloween. This post is a little different from the norm but I hope you like it, let me know in the comments below along with what you have been doing to celebrate All Hallows Eve.

Kayla x



No comments:

Post a Comment