Monday 14 October 2013

Tag - I Love Autumn


© Grafphotogpaher | Dreamstime Stock Photos & Stock Free I

Favourite thing about Autumn?
My absolute favourite season, I have a lot of love for autumn! I love the autumn trend of layering and accessorising and the earthy tones and you cant beat curling up on the sofa in front of the TV with a candle burning in the background. Not forgetting autumn food! stews, soups, pies and roast dinners are all perfect for warming you up after being out and about in
the cold rainy English weather.

Favourite drink?
All year round Tea is the answer to this question but as it starts to get colder I love to visit Starbucks and treat myself to a cup of spicy, sweet delightfulness that is a Chai Tea Latte, mm mmm there's no better way to warm up!

Favourite scent/candle?
I am loving The White Company candle in Cassis, such an amazing scent which is described on the website as follows "Cassis is a sophisticated scent that combines notes of fruity ripe blackberries and blackcurrants with a relaxing woody base of cedar, clove and patchouli."

Best lipstick?
I am just starting to embrace the lipstick trend so I don't have a huge amount of them at the moment but I have just purchased Mac's RIRI Woo, this is an amazing red colour and  great way to start a collection, I can see this shade becoming a firm favourite all year round. 

Go-to moisturiser?
Nivea is a brand I can always trust and lately I have been loving the Express Hydration primer for dry/sensitive skin. It keeps my skin nicely hydrated and feels super soft after using it.
Go-to colour for the eyes?
I don't really wear heavy eye make up on a daily basis but I can always rely on  Rimmel eye shadow in Smokey Quartz to make my look complete. I have also recently fallen in love with Mac's Woodwinked such a lovely golden colour that is easy to wear for a daytime look or it can be built up for the evening and combined with a black for a dramatic smokey eye.

Favourite music to listen to?
I have always loved Alicia Keys and nothing chills me out more than listening to her songs. A more recent favourite has to be Avicii - wake me up and also The Vamps - Can we dance.

Favourite outfit to wear?
Autumn is the perfect season to wear my much loved "oversized style". Tops, jumpers, cardigans you name it if its oversized you'll find me pairing it with a comfy pair of leggings. Laid back and relaxed is definitely my fav  autumn look.

Autumn treat?
Swapping the shower for a long soak in the bath with plenty of bubbles and a face mask.... ahh bliss

Favourite place to be?
At home snuggled up in front of a film with my boyfriend and little kitty :) ahh  cheesy but true

I tag: 
All of you that are reading this :)


Well that's my first ever tag post done, what a lot of fun that was! I'm glad Jess from Dungarees & Donuts Tagged everyone who hadn't done it in her post as this inspired me to do this tag too :) Leave me a comment below with a link to your tag post and I'll enjoy having a read.

Kayla x

No comments:

Post a Comment