Wednesday 16 October 2013

NOTW - Essie never fails to impress!

It was time for a new look for my nails, so off I went in search of a new autumnal shade to coat my nail beds!

Browsing rows and rows of little glass bottles filled with various shades of nail polish I was wondering how I would ever decide which one I wanted to try. 


As I drifted through the aisle I set my eyes upon the new autumn collection by Essie! My knees went weak, my mouth couldn't help but smile and I was filled with a warm fuzziness of excitement as I glanced across the range of new colours. I was defiantly going to be taking one of these home..... It would be rude not too, wouldn't it?

                              

I decided to buy "twin sweater set" it's a gorgeous red shade that seems to get deeper with each coat applied (In the photo above I was wearing 2 coats). 

As per usual with Essie the formula is great and long wearing, I know I can rely on Essie to get me through the week and still look fab by Friday! This shade of red goes perfectly with daytime outfits and will add a touch of glamour to any evening outfit! 

I'm going to have a lot of fun wearing this shade and will defiantly be purchasing more from the collection! What are you rocking on your nails this season?

Kayla x

2 comments:

  1. I think your blog is really fun to read and I love your style of writing. I would love it if you could check my blog out! - http://sptbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    Thanks for reading! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your sweet comments, I'll be sure to check out your blog x

      Delete