Monday 18 November 2013

Birchbox: November

Its that time again when the little brown box of goodies, better known as the Birchbox, has been delivered to my door. Last months box made me very happy and contained some great samples, definitely a great first impression, so I was hoping that this box would be the same and I wasn't disappointed.

November Birchbox


Here are the contents of this months Birchbox;
Molton Brown Ylang-Ylang Body Wash, Sample Size: 30ml. Having never used anything from the Molton Brown range but read plenty of good things about these products I am excited to try this subtly scented body lotion.

Weleda Replenishing Oat Shampoo, Sample Size: 18ml. This Shampoo claims to smooth,reduce breakage and improve suppleness. This really got my attention as I am always trying to find ways to help my hair grow longer and if this works reduced breakage will certainly go some way to achieving longer locks.

Laura Mercier Long Lash Mascara, Sample Size: 5.67g. Another Laura Mercier product and this time its make up, yey! This is supposed to be smudge free (excellent) and lengthening, to create a wide eyed fluttery look. I cant wait to try this out and the cute little packaging is ideal for putting in your handbag, result.

Chella Highlighter Pencil, Sample Size 1.4g. This is pretty much self explanatory as it is a highlighting pencil that is to be used in all the usual areas, brow bones, cheekbone, cupids bow, inner corner of the eyes etc. Chella isn't a brand that I have heard of before so it'll be interesting to see how this performs.

English Laundry Signature For Her EDP, Sample Size 2ml. This is described as delicate fragrance with elegant notes of quince, jasmine petals and musk. I don't really like floral fragrances in general and after smelling this one I have confirmed that. Although this is not as overpowering as I have found most florals to be to be it does make me think of grandma's and that's not what I look for in a scent for myself.

Life Style Extra
Pukka Herbs Selection Of Teas. I received 3 different flavours; Three Cinnamon, Elderberry & Echinacea and Earl Grey. I do love a good cuppa (as most Brits do) but I haven't really ventured out into different flavoured tea's so I am looking forward to trying these.

Goodie
Birchbox Pencil Sharpener. I'm a firm believer that a girl can never have too many pencil sharpeners, mainly because when ever I need one I cant find one... typical! Now I have another one to add to my make up stash and this one is for both small and large pencils, what more can you ask for from a pencil sharpener?



There you have it, Novembers Birch box. For me this is another satisfying box with plenty of samples that I cant wait to try out. In the battle of the beauty box subscriptions in my life right now its not looking good for Glossy box, just one more month and I will make a decision on which one I'm going to carry on with. What did you get in this months Birchbox? which beauty box subscription do you prefer? Let me know in the comments below :)
Kayla x

No comments:

Post a Comment