Sunday 3 November 2013

NOTW - Nail Of The Week

I often like to peruse the #NOTW posts on Instagram and you see some amazing designs and colours on thete that sometimes you haven't seen before. I do like to look after my nails and once a week I like to give them some attention and maintain a nice shape by giving myself a bit of a manicure. As this is something I do each week I thought I would photograph my nails
and write a short NOTW post about the varnish I have chosen on a weekly basis.

So this week I am once again rocking an Essie polish and this time it is in the colour Pansy, It is a bright Barbie pink colour that is sure to add a hint of fun too any outfit. I love the longevity and glossy finish of the Essie polishes, they never let me down!


Essie - Pansy

I hope you enjoy NOTW, Do you have a nail varnish brand that you always turn to? What has been your favourite nail shade for summer? Are you looking forward to the Autum/Winter nail trends?


Kayla x

No comments:

Post a Comment